Thursday 21 November 2013

.DISGUSTED






I have been on the receiving end of an utterly disgusting e-mail that was nothing more than an outpouring of poison directed to me as a person. These people are known to me and have been coming to our classes for several weeks.  I have no idea where this has all come from, why they did not make their personal feelings known is beyond me.

What is even more puzzling is the e-mail and telephone number were false, I suspect because they didn't want any communication from me.  I have replied to them to an e-mail that I have on record. I would like an explanation but of course I don't expect for a minute that I will get one and to date there has been no response.

The message I would give out to anyone, don't be a coward and hide behind an e-mail, text etc., just do the decent thing and talk to the person face to face if you have issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment